Ahhh im back again lol

kitsune

Reaction score
Ok ive had this problem every time i go to any java supported web page (yahoo chat, and sort of java chat only chats not yahoo games) my web browers closes the windows it does it both in Firefox and internet exploer help me!! i cant even go to the java website to download it again it closes that window too

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
Have you tried booting into "Safe Mode with Networking" and tried reinstalling Java?

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
In IE go to the top toolbar and goto "tools" "internet option" click on the "security tab". Make sure internet is highlighted and click on "custom level". Make sure all your settings in there are correct, maybe something in there is shutting down your browser. I dont know about firefox but I`ll try to check that out later and see. Hope this helps a bit.

dsfreak

Reaction score
Well, this happened to me, but then I did this: Click Tools>Internet Options, Advanced tab, and scroll down to the Java (Sun) Make sure the box is checked, and that is how I fixed my "version" of the problem

kitsune

Reaction score
it already was checked :( and i also made ure that it would let me rn java applets and it was already enabled soo idk T-T

kitsune

Reaction score
Hello Why Didnt Anyone Help Me Did You All Forget About Me?

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
When your computer is booting, hit F8 before you see the Windows logo. If you see the logo, restart the computer and try again. When you see the menu, select "Safe Mode with Networking".

Once the computer is booted, try reinstalling Java. If you need to access the internet to download, you can do so because networking is turned on.

kitsune

Reaction score
OMFG It still closed the window Its making me mad the safe mode didnt change anything. I went in to the control panel and tryed to open java there and it just doesnt open it. whats going on!!