All Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usman

Reaction score
I can't access my website , my control panel , my x10hosting subdomain nothing, I registered pakcommunity.x10hosting.com and then requested to change the root domain from pakcommunity.x10hosting.com to pakcommunity.net and after a long period my subdomain was changed to domain but by mistake it was added with "www." and then i got a pm that due to a mistake we have to delete the dns entry and it will take a few hours for the domain to work , after that a few days ago i recieved a pm from account manager that due to a big problem i have deleted your account and all your files were backed up and your new subdomain is pakcommunity3.x10hosting.com and he also changed my cpanel username from pakcommu to pakcomm, then i tried to access that subdomain and cpanel account but i can't access any thing , neither the website nor the cpanel account, please help me, my website and account is gone

M

minievan

Hmm im sort of having the same problem. Posibbly todo with mysql. Wait a day or so, contact and admin to reset your users and Or passwords, and try again. If that fails then it could be a problem with your browser(my aol 9.0 doesnt let me log in )Try getting Mozilla firefox.http://www.getfirefox.com
I hope that this has helped you and if it has please rep meh :p

-Need Help?,Just Yelp!™

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Usman said:
I can't access my website , my control panel , my x10hosting subdomain nothing, I registered pakcommunity.x10hosting.com and then requested to change the root domain from pakcommunity.x10hosting.com to pakcommunity.net and after a long period my subdomain was changed to domain but by mistake it was added with "www." and then i got a pm that due to a mistake we have to delete the dns entry and it will take a few hours for the domain to work , after that a few days ago i recieved a pm from account manager that due to a big problem i have deleted your account and all your files were backed up and your new subdomain is pakcommunity3.x10hosting.com and he also changed my cpanel username from pakcommu to pakcomm, then i tried to access that subdomain and cpanel account but i can't access any thing , neither the website nor the cpanel account, please help me, my website and account is gone
I'm go take a look at this subdomain and see if it was even made.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Who was the account manager that helped you out?

Usman

Reaction score
Tyler said:
Who was the account manager that helped you out?

aaorozco helped me inall this and he changed the username and password to and after that i am completely lost, please help me and let me have an account again

clanws

Reaction score
I had kind of the same problem. I could not open the FTP, my site, nor my cPanel.
Then when i used a proxy i had access.. but since i changed from clanws.x10hosting to wombat.x10hosting i can't even get to then via a proxy.
any help?

EDIT: I have already been helpen.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.