All new iMusicz.net !

Jesse

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I relaunched iMusicz. with all new features and design. Please check it out, Please give reviews, comments, or feedbacks.

Thanks.

Here's the Link:

http://www.imusicz.net/

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
looks alrite, 7.5/10

it first starts out looking pro, but the NOW is barely readable, the i musics logo I really like, and at the bottom this just start to get sloppy, design by: just looks out of place the guitars are not really crisp to fit with the rest of the layout

sunils

Reaction score
Nice design. I liked the header especially. will give 8/10

tridge

Reaction score
I also think that the bottom graphic really tosses my rating down, 6/10. The header is great, the use of space is good but the footer image just looks like a blurry mess.

Jesse

Reaction score
Ohh Thanks Guys...

And Yeah, I will be changing the Design by to (c) 2008 iMusicz.net

mcklovin

Reaction score
Hehe, well its gone now unless your running an index of site. I guess remodeling?

tittat

Reaction score
Though simple design it looks Awesome.Who is that guy below the bottom of the site.Is that you???

Jordan C

Reaction score
Just a few things, the popup ads get really annoying, I would just use the Google ones instead. Another thing it I couldn't seem to find any music by searching, I think you should have a index where people can look through lists of songs.

Good to see you didn't host the music on your server.

gambel340

Reaction score
Had the same problem as jordanc, I'm guessing you have to be a member to search which is something that I personally hate in sites. I like the simplicity of it, but I'm not sure why you need 2 banners on your front page.

Would really like to be able to search for music without signing up.

Jesse

Reaction score
Though simple design it looks Awesome.Who is that guy below the bottom of the site.Is that you???

No. Its not me.. Lol

EDIT: Im having problems on the script thats' why no search results is showing up. Will inform you when its fixed.

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
The interface is really nice, but isn't this illegal? Do you have the permission to redistribute these songs for free?

Jesse

Reaction score
No it's a mp3 search engine script from x10media.com

I don't think its illegal. Because it just searches on remote sites such as esnips, tagoo, wrzuta.

Jesse

Reaction score
Site is fixed now. I have also upgraded the script.

Though im still fixing some errors.

So far, people said that download works fine :D