All site down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankie123

Reaction score
i was posting on my own forum just now and it just suddenly went down... did the server crash?

but i can still login to my ftp

and i logged into my cpanel yesterday so i dun think it wud be deleted

www.leetspeak.x10hosting.com

cPanel Username: leetspea
Subdomain: leetspeak.x10hosting.com
X10 Package: advance
How long your account has been up: 2weeks?[not sure]
Did you have the ads placed on every page: YES! mototawa helped me on it

it just showed the page cannot be displayed thing wen i tried to go to my cpanel

i can go there a few sec ago and it went down agen... really unstable... so yea

Last edited:

Yourbuddy

Reaction score
Try logging into your Cpanel today again, if it does not work you might have been suspended. Then just edit this post to:
cPanel Username:
Subdomain:
X10 Package:
How long your account has been up:
Did you have the ads placed on every page:

It might just be x10 fixing something because as i was posting this message this forum went down for a second.

frankie123

Reaction score
cPanel Username: leetspea
Subdomain: leetspeak.x10hosting.com
X10 Package: advance
How long your account has been up: 2weeks?[not sure]
Did you have the ads placed on every page: YES! mototawa helped me on it

it just showed the page cannot be displayed thing wen i tried to go to my cpanel

murdoc_mx

Reaction score
I have a similar problem...i try to enter to my Wp blog and an error popup shows up...
i can still use cpanel and the ftp stuff...does somebody have similar problems?
i hope they don't suspend my account, i put the ads in my blog but i don't know why in Firefox doesn't shows up, on internet explorer it does but in firefox not...
I have also a phpbb2 forum and a mambo page but i'm still in the template stuff that's why i didn't put the ads yet...do u think this can be a reason to close my account? i hope not...

------------------------------------
i think everything is normal now...at least in my account...
Sorry if i mispelled some words, i'm not from the usa or countries as english as the main language...i try to write as best as i can...thanks to the admins, this is a very good service...

Last edited:

Yourbuddy

Reaction score
I have yet to hear of any problem with Cpanel, while mine is functioning perfectly fine right now.
If you think you might have been suspended please create a new thread(except the creator of this thread) with the
cPanel Username:
Subdomain:
X10 Package:
How long your account has been up:
Did you have the ads placed on every page:

To make it easyer on the Admin and mods please try to use complete sentances and good grammar. No "I are went to me cPanel..." it's confusing and it might just take longer to get help.

BTW for the creator of this thread: you might want to edit your first post and put the "cPanel Username...etc." up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.