Amazing Quality Service from X10Hosting

entityx47

Reaction score
I am fairly new here and have been with x10 for some time now though I never made an introduction, so here it goes..

I was an Active Duty Soldier in the U.S. Army for 4 years. When I finished my contract Veteran Affairs gave me a substantial amount of funds to open a business. Taking my experience and degrees into consideration I started a Web Design, Development & Creation along with Managed Hosting Services.. I invested all the funds into a data-center in Dallas, TX and for the past few years everything was going ok but then problems started to arise on their end and they went under.. for confidentiality purposes I will not disclose the Company Name but anyways, Sometime back I decided to start my endeavor with X10Hosting and I have not been disappointed since. I have received quality support and excellent service with my domains and hosting accounts.. This company is worth the investment and for anyone out there who deals with hosting or the reselling of hosting, X10 is the way to go!

Thank you for everything from the quality of service to the outstanding precision you have given me. I look forward to doing buisness with X10 and moving my current clients over is what I am doing next.

Again Thank You X10Hosting for the quality service you offering individuals today.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Thank YOU for YOUR service to our Country.

-Carl