moose

Reaction score
anangelinthecity0nh.jpg

Please post your views on my sig.
Thanks in advance :)

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Very nice, I really like it but I think theres just a bit to much text.

mattspec

Reaction score
i just thing that the colours of the bg take over, add more colour to the girl and take down the brightness, other than that. very very nice, idea, i love the work, also, a little work on the main text (i assume that it is the word in the bottom right

7.5/10

Last edited:
B

Brandon

Yeah, Moose. Nice 6/10 Could litghten down the girl and limit the text alitle.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
I like it, 8/10. I think this should be moved to Graphics and WebDesign! MoVeD

knoxoqe

Reaction score
I like it, but you should reduce the background image contrast and remove some of the text.

Score: 8/10

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I like it. I thikn you can do better than that. The tezt is unreadable and the rendre is awsome!

8/10!

moose

Reaction score
Hey, my bad about posting this topic in the wrong forum :wiggle:

Some might still remember me, kinda doubt it but I've been away for an extreme while due to some overdose of hw from school so I was almost kinda lost in the forums, so I thought, ahah. Offtopic.

Well I'm glad I'm getting some pretty positive feedback. I see what people don't like about the signature, and have gottn pretty much the same kind of comments other places, but most people didn't like the style ..?

Well, I'm really not gonna fix it up, I was getting yelled at by my mother at the time and was pretending to listen, but I guess that sig is just me when I was getting yelled at :spank: and I'll keep it as it is.

Since I got some suggestions from all of you, whenever I decide to work on another sig, I'll be sure to get some comments on it here.

Thanks. :bigok:

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
moose said:
Hey, my bad about posting this topic in the wrong forum :wiggle:

Some might still remember me, kinda doubt it but I've been away for an extreme while due to some overdose of hw from school so I was almost kinda lost in the forums, so I thought, ahah. Offtopic.

Don't worry, it's always better to post something you don't know where it belong in Off Topic.

Also I do like the text, I don't think it's too much.

Matthews255

Reaction score
thats some nice art there, i have no ways of improving it.

9/10 to you.

Keep at it!

moose

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the great replies :bigok:

I'm in love with this sig..

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
mm it's an angel... they are overbrighted in my fantasy so i like it dont tone her down. Only thing i have to say there's too much text or it's to light maybe blend it in some more and moose is rather unclear to read, although its about the sig ofcourse :bigok:

7.5/10