another account...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoMBaT

Reaction score
Am I able to have one more account when sign-ups are back?
This isn't for me, but for school. since our teacher/schoolhead doesn't know how to work with this stuff..
I'll be guiding them. This is because they want their own domain, and not mine in it.
I will not misuse it, its just for the pictures made at school and a database that shows the scores the students get at school so their moms and dads can see it.
I wont host ANY of MY files on THEIR site. It will only be used for showing the pics and stuff...

-W

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
No, one account per person. You could always get the teacher to sign up for an account and make/moderate your school forum that way.

jensen

Reaction score
WomBat are you Hartap's friend? Both of you link to http://www.uduryna.tk

Hmm... that's a good deed, helping your school. But looks like the rules will not bend.

WoMBaT

Reaction score
Can I moderate it from home too?

jensen: Nah, I just advertise hartap's site.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
No I think if it was going to be moderated/worked on and its for school then the school should give you the time to do it. The ip address associated with the account would have to be different from yours and the account holder (person who owns the account) would have to abide by the T.O.S and log into cpanel when required to.

If we found out that this was a multiple account of yours then that would lead to possible suspension or termination of both sites, yours and the schools.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Just have the teacher sign up him/herself and then anytime they need to log in to cpanel be there with them. This is your chance to teach the teacher. Since all work will be done from the school ip there should be no problem with this.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
And you can also park a domain and use it from your account, just park the domain before uploading any files, and upload them in the folder created (ex: hello.com - folder: "hello").

Status
Not open for further replies.