Answer on already escalated thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bebo_

Reaction score
Previous thread: http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/118852-cant-add-parked-domain-cant-change-main-domain.html

I can't view my escaleted ticked when i click in the link on the top of the thread because this appears:
Code:
     It appears  that we are having some slight difficulties, please wait and try your  request again. (D38A904F)
That's why I post my answer here.

I'm now again able to add my old domain as a parked one

but the following domains still appears in the dropdown box when i would create an email account:

bertb.x10hosting.com
bert.tk

But also my main domain (bertb.tk) is listed 2 times in the dropdown list

Could someone remove the 2 domains from my account and look to the double one?

Thanks already for helping me.

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Do you get any email, which notify a reply from staff on that ticket?

If yes, Reply back your answer on that email.

bebo_

Reaction score
I received an email but on the bottom of that mail there stands:
"Do NOT reply to this email, responses will not be read."

Below that there is a link to the ticket but when i click that link, the error message of my first post appears.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you tried logging into your account panel https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php and viewing your ticket from there? Right after you log in, you should see a notification of an open support ticket and a link to access it there.

bebo_

Reaction score
When I go to my account panel's support section i see my escalated ticket but there still stands "community" and when i click the link I'm redirected to the closed thread on the forums.

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm still not able to open my escalated ticket when I click te button "This thread has been escalated to a ticket in our support section. Click here to go there."

First I have to log in and then this error still appears when I try to open my ticket:
Code:
It appears  that we are having some slight difficulties, please wait and try your  request again. (D38A904F)

OK! tell me there, What you want to do with your domains.

Which domain is your current main domain and which you want as your main domain?

bebo_

Reaction score
Ok.
My current main domain is bertb.tk but it's listed twice in the dropdown box when I would add an email account.(could the 2nd one be deleted?

Also these appear in the list but they don't belong to my account anymore:
bert.tk
bertb.x10hosting.com

The two above may be deleted.

Thanks for helping me already!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.