Any constructive comments?

marasm

Reaction score
Hi there,

Just want to say hello and ask you for your opinion about my site http://marasm.pl .

I focused on making the site clear and simple.

Thanks in advance for your time, I know it's precious ;)
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Maras

tittat

Reaction score
It looks fine. Well, but you could add some graphics and a picture of your self too.
Good luck :)

zen-r

Reaction score
I like your site, but I would be wary about including too many personal details, if I was you.

Identity theft is a rapidly growing crime, & it's also surprising what other uses criminals find for this kind of info. (burglaries, when they know someone's house will be empty, for example).

I did a whois search to see if your address showed up, & it didn't - so well done with that one, because combined with all your other info it could be quite bad! I don't know if your address would appear elsewhere after a regional Google search, but you'd need to look out for that as well.

So after a quick look at your site, my only real concerns would be of you including your exact date of birth, & perhaps your phone number (if it's personal) Also bear in mind that spam bots pick up email addresses, so prepare for more spam over time to that account!

In terms of layout etc, I like the simplicity. You have plenty of content in your blog, which you will obviously need to keep adding to, if you want return visitors.

The only things I might change, are to make it clearer on your homepage which text are the links. At first glance (in Firefox, at least) your links, & your normal text look exactly the same.

Also, I can't see any link back to your homepage in your CV page.

I hope this helps! :)

marasm

Reaction score
Thanks zen-r,

That's what I call a comprehensive comment :)

Personal details - you're right probably - I removed some of them.

I don't care neither about the phone number nor email address - they're both in the net for a long long time and I've never had any problems with them. Gmail spam filter works pretty good and I as a phone spam filter work even better :D

I'm glad to hear that you like my design. Yeah, there is still some work to do so I'll continue improving the site.

Cheers,
Maras

zen-r

Reaction score
You're welcome.

The reason I mentioned your phone number wasn't so much about you getting calls to it, but more that, combined with all your other personal details, it might assist a criminal (they're quite imaginative in how to use this info!)

If the phone number has already been on the net for a long time, I agree that it doesn't matter so much. But having all your info in one place at the same time is certainly a slightly bigger risk.

I see your date of birth has gone already - that's quick work! :)

marasm

Reaction score
Hi Van der Graff,

I'm working on the site now - that why it's slow.

Unless you're talking about the photo gallery - this is flickr api issue and I hope they'll improve it soon.

Thanks for the comment anyway :)

Cheers,
Maras

abisistemas

Reaction score
Is Possible build web in Phyton

Is Possible build web in Phyton

Thank very much:lockd::naughty::lol::dunno: