Any Flash creator or superior in flash making

stealth_thunder

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a friend who is searching for flash creator that can do orders like.

- able to get it done and make continueous changes when my friend ask him to do it until he get what my friend wants

- able to help out in my friend's customers project on doing flash like campaign, tutorial, short intros, create website vs audio in it and etc.

- my friend will pay you but she will only pay until you get everything done in her needs and views, half of the payment that u demand would be deposit, the rest would be given after you have done what she wants you to create with your skills.

If anyone have more questions please email to me at shaunwang@gmail.com or pm me or can type in here.

If anyone have someone, like your friend's friend or relative able to do this or you have some website that those people are into this type of earning business please tell me thanks.

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
So you're after someone to build a website with an intro with built in sounds? I have flash experiance and im developing alot of things with flash, what will the content of the site be?

{aW} Flop

Reaction score
i know flash,

petra-nemcova.tk

no sounds because, well, i didnt want any, and it would make the file size like 10mb, and i just wasnt able to upload that much.