anyone has answer?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waster

Reaction score

since the upgrade... i can't find my site.. i've tried to find the answer but i coudn't... the server seems fine.. but my site doesn't..

username:waster
subdomain:ml109.x10hosting.com
plan:Corp.

so.. can anybody help me ?

:naughty:​

Last edited:

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
It would seem that you are still located on the old server after the move. I can see this by pinging your address in case you are wondering. Here is what Corey said about this.

To explain more what happened... We were copying accounts 24/7 to the new server but there are about 2,000 accounts that had to be moved ASAP. Now the multi account copy runs by itself, but due to hardware\software issues it kept locking up. This caused a huge problem with being able to transfer accounts because of all the lock ups.

I believe out of 2,000 accounts we lost about 30 total. There was nothing we could do to get those accounts any faster, I had all senior staff helping to copy accounts in the last week it was online.

As Bryon said most likely your site is gone if you can't get to it now. We feel very bad about anyone losing their information so we are offering anyone who lost their site due to the move a free upgrade to the sustained server. If you want to take this upgrade PM me your cPanel username, subdomain and password. I will create the accounts manually ASAP.

Again, please ALWAYS ALWAYS make backups of your stuff, especially the databases. We handle and go through so many accounts on a daily basis accidents will happen no matter how hard we try to prevent them.

Sorry to everyone who lost important info,

-Corey

That should be able to help you

Status
Not open for further replies.