anyone play EVE?

derk4392

Reaction score
Hey just wanting to make some new friends on eve.

If you play my name in game is alizar, maybe we could hook up and do missions or mine together. :D

Wastrel

Reaction score
Hell yes, best game out there. I have been playing since 2004 and I'm in Morsus Mihi atm under siege from BoB.
I play as deadmaus but don't have time to do missions atm as we are in a battle to the death to save our territory.

Ill look you up in game asap.

MMORPG: 'Favorite Game of 2006'

Free 14 day trial

http://www.eve-online.com/

Perhaps not surprisingly, EVE Online completes its sweep of the categories for which it was nominated as it picks up our final award for Favorite overall game. Its familiar competition, World of Warcraft (33%), picked up less than half the number of votes that our winner, EVE (67%), managed to grab.

EVE Online’s fan base showed this year that they support their game not only with their subscription dollars and hours of time, but also in our awards. With the recent announcement that CCP has merged with PnP powerhouse White Wolf, as well as the addition of recent and upcoming expansions, this sci-fi game doesn’t show any signs of slowing down.

awards__mmrpg_game_2006.jpg

Last edited:

intertec

Reaction score
I've heard of it, but not into gaming as much as I used to.

Laurimann

Reaction score
I tried eve online once but got tired of it too soon...
I'm really picky about games and in the end i don't want to play games i want a real social life! :p

Wastrel

Reaction score
I tried eve online once but got tired of it too soon...

It has an horrendous learning curve and unless you are really into Sci-fi you will tire of it as you did. Having said that I have played it everyday for going on 4 years now and still have much to learn.

jdw999

Reaction score
I messed around with it a bit, but seems to me the most fun you could have would be joining the goon fleet and raising hell with ppl who take it too srsly.