Anything illegal to get my account suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

riwebalbums74

Reaction score
I hosted a image hosting and sharing script,
with
10 mb limit per file
2gb bandwidth per image file a month(for hot linking etc.)

Anything wrong or Against x10 hosting terms?

Please help

If anything wrong, please inform and i will stop or decrease the values....

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
This is not imageshack or photobucket.

File hosting is against the T.O.S. Period.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Well other than that the TOS flat out says "no file hosting" and you did it anyways, everything was fine.

But alas, because it says "no file hosting," you were permanently suspended for installing the CF Image Hosting Script, and are no longer permitted further access to the account of any kind.

My advice? Read the TOS next time instead of just agreeing to it. It's so blatant in there:
Code:
* File Storage: Accounts are not to be used for file storage, your account will be permenantly suspended if found to be breaking this rule. Downloads are only allowed on your x10Hosting account if they have to do directly with your website. e.g. you developed custom software and are selling it or giving it away. [B]Accounts may not be used for[/B] mirrors, game file hosting,[B] or any other type of file hosting not specified here.[/B]

Image hosting is file hosting, enjoy.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

It seems your account is already suspended for image (file) hosting.

Terms of Service said:
* File Storage: Accounts are not to be used for file storage, your account will be permenantly suspended if found to be breaking this rule. Downloads are only allowed on your x10Hosting account if they have to do directly with your website. e.g. you developed custom software and are selling it or giving it away. Accounts may not be used for mirrors, game file hosting, or any other type of file hosting not specified here.

Also, that cap on images is 1GB. Not 2.

As per section 8 of the Terms of Service to which you agreed upon signup, your account has been permanently suspended under our zero tolerance policy. You can have no further access to it for any reason.

Terms of Service said:
8. Suspensions

If an account is suspended for a breach of the terms outlined above the account holder will immediately forfeit all rights to the account in question including access to any and all files and\or databases located within the account. x10Hosting is under no obligation to provide backups in full or partial to an account holder that has been suspended.

riwebalbums74

Reaction score
Ok..Thanks

Just didnt see...

Very sorry..

I will remove that script..........

Anyway to reget my acc?

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
You can't. As I said, it's permanent. You will be granted no further access for any reason.

Last edited:

riwebalbums74

Reaction score
You can't. As I said, it's permanent. You will be granted no further access for any reason.

Ok Thanks

Any how, good bye friends

and may be looking forward for another free web hosting with file hosting....

But i strictly believe this will not overload the big x10 network!!!!

GtoXic

x10 Support
Reaction score
yes, but this is a web hosting site. Not an image/file hosting site.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.