Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

penguincomrade

Reaction score
If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content. ATTENTION!

If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected, please contact the administrator of the site involved. (Try sending an email to <webmaster@domain>.) Although this site is running cPanel, WebHost Manager, and Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group. Please do not send mail about this site or its contents to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group.
About cPanel:

cPanel is a leading provider of software for the webhosting industry. If you would like to learn more about cPanel please visit our website at www.cpanel.net. Please be advised that cPanel Inc. is not a web hosting company, and as such has no control over content found elsewhere on this site.
About Apache HTTP Server:

The Apache HTTP Server is an open source web server which powers many of the worlds web sites. The Apache HTTP server is part of the Apache Group's many influential projects. Their efforts have helped shape much the world wide web, and they continue to be a dominating force in the web hosting industry.

Yeah, it would help if I were able to access my site instead of this.
Edit:
http://pxu.uni.cc/
http://penguinsxunited.exofire.net/

Cpanel username: penguinc

Last edited:

Scott

Reaction score
Your site appears to be missing the file news.php

Scott

Reaction score
Please Private Message me your cPanel username and password.

Scott

Reaction score
The news.php file is not in the folder the redirect is pointing to.

penguincomrade

Reaction score
Yeah, that's the strange part. It was leading directly to the e107 section previously. Though right now I don't seem to see that pxu.uni.cc as a sub domain or any kind of add on domain. I'll have to check it out I suppose see what happened.
Edit:
alright, found it. thanks for the help.
Edit:
Well. It seems like I'm still having the same problem, regardless of everything. I believe ALL my problems are somehow linked to this very problem. I'm still referred back to this page when I use pxu.uni.cc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.