site : imageh.x10hosting.com
pleeze answere:lockd:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
are my website respect TOS ore not ?
site : imageh.x10hosting.com
pleeze answere:lockd:

1. What language is it in? ( My foreign language is a bit rusty )

2. I don't see any ad-placement, are you required to have ads?

3. What exactly is your site about? It seems you offer people to upload files. If this is the case, its not allowed. ( Please review the Terms of Service to make sure your site is following the rules )

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I think your site is in French. I don't think there is any problem with that. And you do not require ads. So that also clears you. I think your site is fine.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
3. What exactly is your site about? It seems you offer people to upload files. If this is the case, its not allowed. ( Please review the Terms of Service to make sure your site is following the rules )

*previous post removed; the image was actually on imageshack.us, NOT on x10's servers. Site is acting as a front-end for it I guess*

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I missed that completely. Are you hosting the images on the x10 servers? If so, then it is against the TOS.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I missed that completely. Are you hosting the images on the x10 servers? If so, then it is against the TOS.

Actually I totally missed that it's putting them on imageshack.us; it's running as a front-end apparently. My bad, editing previous post cause I missed the obvious (again -_-')

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Ok. I think this can be a final verdict. The site is in compliance with the x10 TOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.