are nameservers wroking properly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EAGarcia

Reaction score
im trying to go to my website via thehiddenweb.net but i end up in google (leads there if not found). i changed the domain name via x10hosting account manager, and i set the namservers to ns1 and ns2.x10hosting.com

it does go to my website when i go there via diycomputers.x10hosting.com

Last edited:

Swiblet

Reaction score
Sounds like an issue for Free Hosting. This place is only for requesting upgrades or terminating accounts. I'll move it so you can get more support.

~~B3N

CroydonYOU

Reaction score
Traced, with following results:
Nameserver trace for thehiddenweb.net:

• Looking for who is responsible for root zone and followed g.root-servers.net.
  • Looking for who is responsible for net and followed g.gtld-servers.net.
  • Looking for who is responsible for thehiddenweb.net and followed ns2.x10hosting.com.
Nameservers for thehiddenweb.net:

• ns1.x10hosting.com returned (NORECORDS)
  • ns2.x10hosting.com returned (NORECORDS)
Although you have pointed the name servers to the site, what have you done at the x10 end? To get around this problems with my site, I used the Parked Domain feature in CPanel and pointed my domain to my x10hosting file system.

You may have to wait a while to try this; I get:
The server is too busy to handle your request. Please wait a few minutes and try again.
when attempting to access CPanel through both my domain name and x10 subdomain.

Hope that this is helpful.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Croydon: Basically yours may be simple. you need to login to cPanel from your old domain, add the new one as an add-on domain and it should then work. Give it a few minutes to accept changes.

kajasweb

Reaction score
I'm closing this thread now. If you have any questions, please re-open this or create a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.