As of November 25th, Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate_Benton

Reaction score
As of right now, unless you're being hosted on our corporate server, there is no need to apply for support.
Everybody's accounts will be down. The server is being cleaned. It'll be wiped. Expected time for clean-up to complete will be around Sunday. That means if you requested a ticket to get your account backed up by Sunday (hopefully) you'll be back online. If your problem continues, after we have made the annoucement that everything should be stable and that we're ready to go, the please feel free to post your problem.

Other then that, until further notice, there is no need to post in this forum :)

Last edited:

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
Also, now that all backups have been created, you can not post in here for backups or ask for backups...

the-void

Reaction score
Does that mean that our websites will be more frequently accessible after the cleanup process? The servers have been greatly hampered by technical difficulties lately.

N.B. I'm not complaining. :p

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Things should be back to the way they are supposed to be after this is all done, yes

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
DarkD45 said:
Also, now that all backups have been created, you can not post in here for backups or ask for backups...
This means if you did not get a ticket to get your account backed up, and you did not back up your files then. You will lose all your files and will have to apply for hosting after we have done the wipe on server.

Last edited:

salam002

Reaction score
please backup my account

freesite.x10hosting,com

i was ill and could not apply for my backup

thanks

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Im sorry the server has already been wiped. You may re-apply once the server is up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.