As technology grows...

loveboat

Reaction score
...So also must our advertising. Now, with the help of a fantastic friend, you too can take advantage of an advertising medium just being introduced that will evolve the internet marketplace. The effects of this form of advertising are comparable to running an ad during the Super Bowl times a million! Huge, well known companies are already seated and awaiting this phenomenal campaign to begin, just as soon as it reaches global proportions!!

To find out more about this ingenious opportunity, feel free to visit my site of your own free will!

This is a chance to be part of something BIG!! Don't miss out!
- Debbie

http://seas2success.x10hosting.com

**This is not an advertisement. This is information regarding a new and exciting advancement in technology we thought we should share with everyone.**

loveboat

Reaction score
Here's a direct link to the information available on my site...

http://seas2success.x10hosting.com/ppplay/ppplayinfo.html

Play the video there and you will find out what it's all about.

Come back and let me know if it was worth your time! :)
- Debbie

Just thought I should mention that the chance to become an affiliate (allowing you to sign up others underneath you) is expiring soon so you might want to join in while it's best. As an affiliate you will be able to invite other website owners to advertise on their site and gain a nice monthly residual income! The best part is that this is not a click-based advertising system - the ad, about a five second audio clip, plays when a user views your page...and that's all there is to it! They never have to leave your page and you don't have to depend on any clicks to receive the commission from the advertising (even if they have the sound turned off). There are over 3 million who've joined so far and once they've accomplished their base supporters, this offer is gone for good!

If you've ever wanted to get a nice residual income from internet advertising, check it out now!

http://seas2success.x10hosting.com/ppplay/ppplayinfo.html
- loveboat

Last edited by a moderator:

Swiblet

Reaction score
Loveboat, first off, no double-posting is allowed. I'll merge your two posts before doing anything else. Second, this is not the place to show off your site, this is the place to talk about computers, ipods, and the like. I'm moving this to the "show your site" forum, and I don't want to see you advertise anywhere else.

~~B3N

loveboat

Reaction score
@ deathpie -
Loveboat, first off, no double-posting is allowed.

I never double posted! ?:[

As for the topic, this was to introduce a new advertising technology. Granted, I was still new to the forums and hadn't known about an advertising topic or I would have placed it there. Sorry.

I'm moving this to the "show your site" forum, and I don't want to see you advertise anywhere else.

Also, this wasn't to show off my site. Nor was it an attempt to advertise anything. Instead, I was hoping that I could hear some others' opinions about this new advertising technology I attempted to introduce in my post. What do you think about it? :)

If anyone would like more information about this new system, please let me know! Thank you!
- Deb

EDIT: I just figured out that your site time-out almost double posted my new reply after it had me log back in. You should fix that...

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
I was just wondering...
How many hits do you get a month??

loveboat

Reaction score
I was just wondering...
How many hits do you get a month??

That all depends on how many visitors you have a month! Unlike pay-per-click ads, pay-per-play ads are always absolute hits seeing as the ad, a 5 second audio ad, plays each time someone visits your site (even if they have the sound off)! The only real restriction is that a single visitor will not receive another ad for 3 minutes after the first (like if they refresh the page). Advertisers bid on your site to place their ads and it goes to the highest bids and that's the residual income you'll make! All you need to do is place their code and it takes up a tiny 1x1 pixel on your page! Sweet idea, huh?! Oh, one other thing, they have to have Java scripting and Flash enabled, too, but who doesn't nowadays?

Thanks for the question, I want you to know all about it! :)
- Deb

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
I am sooooo confused xS so much text on your damn website about making yourself a better person and all that boring stuff...I do not udnerstand anything you are trying to say at all...this advertising vid was ok and all, but how is this "new" technology?