ASP pages return text

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberGnome

Reaction score
All of my ASP documents have suddenly started returning their code contents as text instead of executing. I am assuming there was some sort of change recently in regards to document execution?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
ASP was never available in free hosting. ASP.net used to be supported, but it hasn't been available in free hosting for over a year.

Please look at this accurate hosting plan comparison to see what is and is not available in free hosting: http://x10hosting.com/free-hosting-comparison

CyberGnome

Reaction score
When I signed up for x10 asp.Net was supported and it's the only reason I chose x10. I was able to use asp.net here last month and it returned executed results. So apparently there has been a policy change recently. With this in mind, I will have to reconsider my options. Thanks.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
The policy change was not that recent, it was from further back than that. Since it did work for you, then that means that Mono was probably working for you for a short time. Unfortunately, only Mono 2.0 would have worked a little bit, but support for it here no longer exists because it'll never work that well.

Status
Not open for further replies.