Assassins' Creed.

bigmanbfa2

Reaction score
hey, I'm thinking about buying Assassins' Creed soon, but I was wondering if anyone here had played it yet and would share their experience.

is it worth the cash???

Clinton

Reaction score
I'm waiting to swap with my cousin. When he's done with Assassin's I'll pass him Uncharted. I'm not in a rush though.

Cowen

Reaction score
It looks amazing.

One of my friends said it was awesome, but the other one said it sucked. So I'm not quite sure what to do.

eddysweb

Reaction score
i have heard that it is quiet repetitive but the artwork looks fantastic. I am planning on buying it...

Slinki

Reaction score
I found ctrl alt del's review of it quite enlightening. [Here]

Aptley named Stab. Stab. Listen. Stab. Stab. Steal. Stab.

And starts out Assassin's Creed. Seems like they should have called it Repetition Creed.

imaran

Reaction score
from some pretty credible sites i've heard that it's pretty fun. a lot of not so credible sites are saying it's boring. truth be told though, almost every action game is slash hack story then more slash and hack. if you like action games, you know what you are getting and won't complain. that said, i plan to rent it and then if i like it, i'll buy it.

unpixelatedgamers

Reaction score
All of the missions do boil down to a few repetitive tasks: Beat someone up, evesdrop on soneone, steal something from somone, and then kill someone else.

But its a great looking game, and quite fun to play. If you want to be doing something completely different every second then this isn't the game. But if you don't mind doing the same thing slightly differently, its good.

I still think fleeing back over the rooftops to your base after you kill one of your main targets (there are 9) is one of the most exhiliarating experiences. Every guard watching you on high alert, one toe out of line and the pounce! Great.

And theres plenty of scope to just wander around the world either looking for flags (there are about 420 of them) or just find new free-running lines through the world.

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I bought the game and I was actually hoping for a "Hitman in the middle ages". The games fun, but Hitman it isn't. It's fun throwing people off buildings and all that crap but that goes only so far.

It's enjoyable but to a point. It's not the best game this year by any means but not the worst. I'd give it a B+

Last edited:

arsonistx

Reaction score
I've heard a lot about this game from Flashgear. :p It looks fun based on what I've seen but I've never played it. I'd like to though!

zyther98

Reaction score
I do think it looks awesome, but some people say it sucks and some people say its great. I am planning on getting a Xbox360 just for that game lol;) but yeh, I hear its quite repetitive aswell, and I think they kinda spoiled the plot a bit with the anima time machine thingy, they said its set in the crusade era thingy, but hey, the gameplay looks great, and the graphics are immense, I hav not played but I WILLL. :lockd::hahano:

Cowen

Reaction score
Not unless you're absolutely DYING to play it. Give renting a try.

Lol, I'm not dying to play it. I doubt I'll even rent it. I'll probablly just borrow it from a friend.

I think I'm going to buy COD4 instead.

SonicCow

Reaction score
I have to agree with most everyone else that you end up doing the same 4 things over and over. I think the graphics are awsome and the overall premise of the game is good but they could have spent a little more time and added more challenges and made the game play more indepth