Automatic reminders?

lynne70

Reaction score
Is there any way we can arrange to have a reminder email sent, say once every week or ten days, to remind us to log in to the forum?

Failing that, what's the easiest way to set up a regular reminder on a home PC (I only have Outlook Express, not Outlook, so can't use the calendar function AFAIK) without any programming knowledge beyond basic HTML?

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I've had the idea for a while now to create some sort of system that you could 'subscribe to', to keep up on news, important announcements, server alerts, etc.

I'll think about it and see what can be done. Maybe we can come up with something.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
That is just for newsletters, I quite agree with Bryon's idea. A server and account alert system can be set up, where user's can get instant alerts for server issues and if they have been inactive for say about 5 days.

lynne70

Reaction score
I've downloaded & installed Rainlendar and it looks very good so far. (Also tried a similar thing called EMA but wasn't so impressed with that).

But I do think an email alert system would be helpful for anyone who doesn't always use the same computer, or is away from home for a week or two.