Automatic suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

al shawab group

Reaction score
My account keeps on getting suspended, and even when i try to unsuspend it does that only for a day.

And yes I now visit the forums every day, it still gives me the same problem.

your suspension reason code is A63529C6D672
your account's queue id code is: PCYM3HWMWNRQ

what is the reason?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
If you unsuspend yourself before logging into the forums, the software checks to see if you have logged into the forum. If did not, it unsuspends you but then automatically puts you in line to suspend you again.

You have to log into the forums. Look around a bit. And then unsuspend yourself.

--at least that is the Theory.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
My account keeps on getting suspended, and even when i try to unsuspend it does that only for a day.

And yes I now visit the forums every day, it still gives me the same problem.

your suspension reason code is A63529C6D672
your account's queue id code is: PCYM3HWMWNRQ

what is the reason?

It seems like your account is not suspended right now. If you are getting suspended continuously, it may either be for inactivity or high resource usage. Could you verify which reason it was for, if you remember?

To make sure your log-ins are being logged by the server by taking a look at the steps on this page:

http://FMiMH.co.cc/x10Inactivity#2

Otherwise, if you are being suspended for high resource usage, check and see if there's anything on your account that may consume a lot of memory, or make sure that your cron jobs are not set to run too frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.