Awstats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conor

Reaction score
Awstats doesn't seem to work very well, with my site anyways. It doesn't record a lot of hits and even skips whole days. Is this a server problem or something? I posted this here because I figure a lot of people have the same problem?

Rhianna

Reaction score
Ericsson said:
How do I set up the awstats?

It's already working :smile:
Go to cPanel >Web / Ftp Statistics

In this area you can view statistics about your website. Please be aware that only latest visitors is a live feed. All of the statistical reports are updated every 24 hours. All of the bandwidth information is updated every 6 hours. If you wish to compare data from each statistics program you should only compare data that is at least 36 hours old to ensure that it has been updated and is providing the correct information. Please note these times are estimates, and are subject to change based on the amount of traffic on the server.

You'll see some other statistical programs there too. It's really interesting.

prasys

Reaction score
Its already included in your cPanel X ...You can even export it as RAW Logs and then view it in your PC. Some Applications that able to read it give advance infomation , (sometimes more then Awstats can generate)..Again Awstates is great..It gives you everything you want

Like Rhiana said , you can use it via cPanel X

If you want to learn something , then get Awstats and upload it yourself (although it will be stupid to do that since its already bulit-in into cPanel X)

Conor

Reaction score
Do you set up subdomains for each forum? If yes, then click Subdomain stats and it will show you stats. :)

prasys

Reaction score
If you configure yourself = Nah..You need to do that in every subdomain...

If you use cPAnel X = Yes....It will show you stats on every single subdomain that you have !

Status
Not open for further replies.