b2s.x10hosting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
Why is my account suspended?

I was choosing my style and after that i woul place the code..... i made a mistake this afternoon i had it up with the good ad code?so whats up?

Pls unsuspend it :noexpress

I just tried to login to cpanel and i couldnt log in either :noexpress :sad: :crying:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Unsuspended, get the ads up ;)

-Corey

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
like i said... i had the ads up this afternoon .. i accidently removed the databases and i had to reinstall i was installing my style and after that i was going to install the ad codes.... :blushing: *shuzzz...*

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
That's a little hard when i can't login..... :happy:(btw where is biggiu dont see him around much anymore)

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
Auvee said:
It was unsuspended.

-Auvee B.
Still can't login so probably not :noexpress

C0mon man what the fuzz....

DUDE I HAD A HARD DAY!
EVERYTHING GOES WRONG

NOW I MAKE ONE MISTAKE YOU FREAKIN SUSPEND I NORMALLY DONT GET ANGRY!BUT NOW YOU GOT ME PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREAKIN MY PARENTS ARE GETTING DIVORCED!I HEARD TODAY!
MY GRADES SUCK!

MY ACCOUNT IS SUSPENDED

I LOST MY SOCCER MATCH!!!

:pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch:

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
Just give me one hour to get it straight im not so fast :blushing:

I don't know my phpnukestyle cuz i was just setting it up... now so i can't edit the header.... -_-

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /nuke on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I think i got them up but cant see this way...

I got them up im sure..... but still cant see my site... :getlost: :sad:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Calm down, there is no way for us to tell you had them up this afternoon, we randomly check accounts and if they're not there we suspend them. I unsuspended your account 4 minutes after you posted about it. I'm not sure of the error on your site but it has nothing to do with us.

-Corey

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
Well you guys suspended it so.. it has got something to do with you guys... you can't rollback ? go see and check :ermm: And it did work before you guys suspended it so....... :ermm:

SO I PROBABLY HAVE TO REINSTALL AGAIN AT 24:00 right now :crying:

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
Auvee said:
|Born2Shoot| said:
Well you guys suspended it so.. it has got something to do with you guys... you can't rollback ? go see and check
All we did was suspend the account, nothing but that. Nobody has touched your account so it has to have been something you did.

-Auvee B.
i couldnt get in my acocunt so... not my fault... dont blame me.... :blink: :blink:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
When we suspend an account it just redirects all traffic to a suspension page, it does not touch any of your files or databases. Your account is not suspended right now, I am not sure of the problem with your files but your account is in working order.

-Corey

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
I couldn't touch any of my databases or files when im suspended and right before i got suspeneded my site worked fine...

But it's oke now i reinstalled

but need to get all the bugs out.... :noexpress :happy:

p.s lock and throw away this thread :devil:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
man your lucky you got unsuspended, just because you had a bad day doesnt mean you should take it out on us ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.