Backup copy

BadrSefiani

Reaction score
Hello, I need some help! I was updating a plugin on my WordPress site, and things went south. My site broke, and I realized my storage space was maxed out. Because of this, I couldn't copy my WordPress installation folders or database.

I had to delete the installation since Softaculous couldn’t find my WordPress install. After that, I reinstalled WordPress and uploaded an old backup I had locally. Now, my SEO is suffering, and I’ve lost a ton of work hours.

Does anyone know if the hosting service keeps a backup of our accounts? It would be a lifesaver if I could get a copy of my site’s previous state.

Thanks in advance for any help!

kenny9

Reaction score
  1. System Backups​

Backups are the sole responsibility of the customer. x10Hosting retains and offers backups to the customer but does not guarantee this service from failure. It is recommended all customers keep their own backups. Backups will not be provided to account holders who have been suspended for breaching the Terms outlined on this page. (Terms Of Service)

BadrSefiani

Reaction score
Thank you for your respond, I understand that we are responsable for our backups, but I encountered a failure system that not allowed me do anything, I cannot even remove some data to increase my storage space. the problem start when I passed the storage space when I tried to renew a plugin, and after that everything stop working from my hosting panel.

BadrSefiani

Reaction score
Thank you @kenny9 for your response. I understand that we are responsible for our backups, but I encountered a system failure that did not allow me to do anything. I couldn't even remove some data to increase my storage space. The problem started when I exceeded the storage space while trying to renew a plugin, and after that, everything stopped working from my hosting panel.