Bandwidth Exceeded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazer9131

Reaction score
Hey,

I went back to my site right now, and It says "Bandwidth Exceeded" But again, on my Account page, it says I used 3 gigs of BW.... I don't know what's going on this time...

>.<.. Help would be appreciated.

~Blaze

bugfinder

Retired
Reaction score
Your account shows 43092.4/20000 M which is substantially over your bandwidth, and considering its only the 15th of the month, that would strike me as in need of an investigation.. I will be alerting the admin team to take a look, however, for that kind of need I would suggest you would need a paid hosting account to carry a genuine need of that level.

Blazer9131

Reaction score
Your account shows 43092.4/20000 M which is substantially over your bandwidth, and considering its only the 15th of the month, that would strike me as in need of an investigation.. I will be alerting the admin team to take a look, however, for that kind of need I would suggest you would need a paid hosting account to carry a genuine need of that level.

o.o

Woah, what the hell?

Is it getting attacked?... o_O'''

I don't think I need THAT much, 20 gigs is enough, I don't even know how I would even use 15 o.o....

~Blaze

bugfinder

Retired
Reaction score
The admins are going to investigate as your site took a large jump in traffic.

Blazer9131

Reaction score
Alright, anything you need to do, please go ahead, as long as my Site stay's up *its alright if it's not up for the month if its 100% needed*

Sorry for the problem I posed. =(
~Blaze

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.