Banned Account - Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akeane

Reaction score
My account has just been banned for spamming and I have no idea why. It is just a account for our community non profit pipeband. The guest book did get hundreds of posts from some idiot and I dont know if that is it, but I can not see how the account has spammed anyone.

Please help!!

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Has your hosting account sent out a lot of email to a huge number of people?

akeane

Reaction score
There is a form for interested people to send me an e-mail, and Ive got 2 in 4 weeks, so no it hasn't sent out lots.
Edit:
So can any one fix this, or do I need to find a new host.:mad:

Last edited:

akeane

Reaction score
I thought this was a support ticket, this is where the ticket link lead.

The numerical code for the suspension also was 6D7ABD6850E0 if that helps.:rant2:

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
This is the support section. All tickets are peer reviewed before they are sent to staff to lower the quantity of tickets in the staff section that are solvable by community helpers like myself.

The only reason I could see for why you were banned, given the information you have provided, is that your guestbook sent out notification emails and so many went out from the person spamming you that the system flagged your account as sending mass emails. Regardless, I will ask a staff member to review this with you and provide a better answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.