Banner 50-100 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Hey guys, Im in the process of updating my site with a new template from Madmatt. All I need is a nice banner that blends in good to go in the open space at the top. The banner size would need to be 468x60 and I want the background to be the exact color as my header background on my site.

A still banner will be 50 points

A flash banner (perfered) would be 100 points.

Thanks!!

The site if you dont already know is www.thesims2extreme.com (Most links are not working)

Eminem

Reaction score
Check This:

Flash

You may see pixelation there...But when you embed the flash, it will look perfect!

and if you want to add a logo on the left...Provide an image and I will add it for you!

EDIT: If you like it can you please send the points to the username Death as this username was created b4 and I don't use it any more...

Last edited:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Thats cool but I was looking for more of the same color background as my header.

ƒorte

Reaction score
lol I didn't know what you wanted on it so here:

ts2e5ck.jpg

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Thats a little plain (even I could do that :p) Use your judgement on what to put :) Thanks

Kay

Reaction score
I will try and make one - I wont be flash though

deaddevil

Reaction score
I too will try making a banner if i find time. Got many graphic assignments to complete first

DMacK

Reaction score
This one is pretty simple, but you said you wanted it to blend in well. So if you want anything changed just say so.

simsbanner9xa.jpg

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
DMacK said:
This one is pretty simple, but you said you wanted it to blend in well. So if you want anything changed just say so.

simsbanner9xa.jpg
Thats good.

But I was thinking, It already says The sims 2 extreme to the left so it would be stupid to have it twice so maybe a banner with just a bunch of graphics that look cool in that spot. Like the sims 2 logo ect. and you would be free to use any screenshots from my site. Thats if it is a still image

If you want to make a flash I would still want it to say The Sims 2 Extreme but then come again and say For The Extreme.

Thanks guys and DMack that is really good, I may use it if nothing else comes up :)

Last edited:

DMacK

Reaction score
If only I was good with flash.. I tried one with images, not sure if I am too happy with the quality. It still should go along with your template though. I used the same technique as the text one.

Ver 1: No border
sims29sx.jpg

Ver 2: Border
sims2border2pl.jpg

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Thats sweet :) One little request and it will be perfect. On the edge of the left side of the banner (and a little on the rright) it gets lighter. could you possibly make it the same exact color as the header background so that it blends into the header (making it look like there is no banner there) Thanks :) Your def getting some points.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yep thats sweet ;) 50+ point

anyone else Im still looking for a flash banner too :)

Death

Reaction score
Well,

Go through some sites and if you like a banner from a site let me know...I will try to make it similar to that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.