Banner code for xadvance plan? And how to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Funny you should post this I just had the very same question on how to do it ....I edited my overall page footer and put it in there and it seems to work fine. I do have a question though is that it ......its kinda small ain`t it ...or did I do something wrong. here is my link

http://www.wworld.x10hosting.com/phpbb/index.php

Is this right :confused:

EDIT : YES that is the code

Richard

Reaction score
One quick tip it has to be at the top also put it inside the body tag

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I was just told like 15 minutes ago it could go anywhere on the page ...but yes I wll put it in the body tag I wasnt sure if I should have or not

yhap2003

Reaction score
HOw Do I integrate the banner into IPB 2.0.3? But they never said where to put it!! DId they?

Richard

Reaction score
the easist place to look is inside the template files ususaly the header and put it in there.

You can put the banner any where as long as you don't need to scroll down to see it

Richard

Reaction score
You've got x10advanced right

You have the corprate banner

http://x10hosting.com/ads.php here get the middle one

FYI: A nice place to put the banner is just below the menu buttons but you need to do a little hacking at the template

Richard

Reaction score
Yea thats fiine as long as you are happy with where it is, I personly like to incorerate them into the site also once your site is up and running (i.e. content) you can ask to have google ads instead

123sun

Reaction score
I have a question for this banner... can I put it in everywhere on my site?

Chris

Reaction score
123sun said:
I have a question for this banner... can I put it in everywhere on my site?

Only if you read a few posts before... You can place it anywhere as long as you can see it WITHOUT scrolling. If you have to scroll half a page or so, that is fine. But to be safe, just put it where you do not have to scroll at all.

I'm not so sure about the x10Static (the text link), but I think that can be anywhere. Again, I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.