Banner work

Status
Not open for further replies.

chief

Reaction score
i will create banners for your website (nothing too fancy just some graphical text)

price chart below

Small=10

Medium=50

Large=100

Please post the size, colors, theme of site, general look you are going for, and what it will read.
It will take about 1 day of your post to make the logo, unless there are people infront of you

deaddevil

Reaction score
If you show some of your works maybe you can attract people to hire you

Last edited:

chief

Reaction score
ok here are a couple examples i dont have them uploaded any where so i just put them as attatchents they both say example i can do soooooo much more than that different fonts and effects, but i just cant do examples for them all i can do diff colors too! hehe im not realy too limited ohter then i can onyl doo graphical text banners, i can also do flyers with immages, and just about any thing i can think of, ask me if i can do it and ill atleast try if i have the abbility and software i need. mmm the thumbnails do shring the immages down alot so if you want to realy get a good look at them you should downlaod and look thorugh an editor or something well sorry for my kind of all over the place with this post lol i just kind o fkept adding as i thought about it all

Attachments

• Example1.jpg
    Example1.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Example2.jpg
    Example2.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

QuwenQ

Reaction score
The first one looks almost exactly like one generated from a popular online image generator, and the second one I could do in about five minutes from a tutorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.