- Reaction score
@igames. I can't help but notice that BuxWiz has earned you $0. It's very convincing. :biggrin:
The only issues I take with FireFox are minor:
- The interface is not as slick as IE.
- Some DHTML code doesn't run.
- There are some apps that run better under IE (like Flash Video)
- Some web applications are specific to IE, like Hotmail's new interactive interface, Outlook's Web Access from MS Exchange, and some widgets (like trees) which feature prominently on some Microsoft MSDN websites.
- Some web applications actually run much slower in FireFox (like the DTI web banking interfaces I've discovered) than IE.
Those are all minor issues and are easy to forgive. That's why, even though FireFox is my default browser, I still keep IE for those rare cases where an IE experience is more desirable.
So remove all shortcuts to IE from view, install the browser of YOUR choice and make it the default, and have done with it.
I honestly forget that somewhere, buried on my Windoze boxen, IE even still exists.