.BE Domains

Oni

Reaction score
Ok remember when they were giving these domains out for free?

well I got worldcupsoccer.be and now I want it removed and stuff, I tried to at freebe.be but still nothin

or can I just leave the domain as it is and whenever it passes its expirey date, it'll just be deleted with no charge?

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well as long as you didnt give them any billing information, they have no way or charging you, so I would just keep it untill it expires :)

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
did you park the domain??????????????????????????????????????? did you use the add on domain?????????????????????????? or did you register with the .be domain you can un park it or delete it or go into the upgrades and downgrade in this forum and request a change and i have the same problem but with a domain that i sold

B

Brandon

Does it really matter if it redirects to world-cup-soccer.us. Just another domain!

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
EDIT : I sorry for double posting i posted the wrong thing and it wount let me edit the post

yeah its free just let it expire i had 3 domains but eurodns delteed them for no reason and i didnt care because they were free and its depending on where you registered the domain

B

Brandon

According to WHOIS records worldcupsoccer.be will expire by Dec 10 2006

Oni

Reaction score
Brandon said:
Does it really matter if it redirects to world-cup-soccer.us. Just another domain!

well I don't want to be charged, since I don't remember if I put in my real info and I want to cancel it before anything is billed to me..

how can I check/or cancel the domain??