Be honest...

michaelk

Reaction score
Alright:

I'm a beginner. I know that. But whenever I show my site to a friend or anyone the say "it looks great!"

I know they're bias.

My test site is http://imike.co.cc/wen (best viewed in FireFox, on my mac, it doesn't fit on the screen)

Ignore the text/videos. I want to know if you like the look. Images, colors schemes ect. ect.

Please be truthful.

-Michael

LHVWB

Reaction score
It looks quite good. I think that the main issue is that the div which contains the actual page isn't distinguished enough from the div around it, maybe you could add a border or something.

This is especially noticeable at the top where the menu buttons are. Even a small white border between the menu and that div could make it look better.

Last edited:

VPmase

Reaction score
I agree with verbsite but I also think that using a different, darker color would work better.

delon

Banned
Reaction score
Truthfully i did not like your layout, it would be better if u could put your logo there, the page is quite too broader, make it a little less in width. And did not like your color scheme, try some other color.

Overall Rating : 5 / 10

michaelk

Reaction score
I did some changes. I added to dividers at the top and bottom of the page. (Copyright and Nav)

I change the site of the table from 1000px to 445 PX. (show up better in other browsers, but on my Dell, it has some extra space at the bottom.)

I also shrunk to banner

Last edited:

Nathan H

Reaction score
Looks quite good, definately like the background, however on ie8 there is a Large gap on the bottom of the page maybe you should change to % rather than definate sizings?