beginners

lordsofvine

Reaction score
i just started learning html and CSS coding using notepad. I was really having a great time and having fun. But still i want to learn more and other coding "commands" so that i can expand my knowledge. Hope that we get along to each other "PROS". And also how can i upload my website in this site.... actually is not really a website it just a something to view and its not active yet so could anyone help me. Thanks for the help!!!

LHVWB

Reaction score
You can use the 'file manager' inside your cpanel account to upload files, make sure that you put them into your 'public_html' folder, this corresponds to your websites base url.

Don't forget to create an index page and put it into that folder!

Here is a useful website for learning html and css: www.w3schools.com.

You can also find many answers to common questions by following the links in my signiture.

It appears that you do not have a cpanel account linked with your forum account if you can't access your cpanel account then make sure that you have linked your accounts, there should be an email in your inbox to do this.

Welcome to x10hosting lordsofvine, if you have any issues or problems then don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help! :biggrin:

Last edited: