BEGOBY.com - Helping users prepare for their DEATH

begoby

Reaction score
Hello all, www.begoby.com is look for feedbacks and user reviews. Any feedback do let me know by posting here or the contact form in http://www.begoby.com.

BEGOBY stands for BElated GOodBYe which is a site allowing users to prepare for their own death by leaving behind farewell messages for their loved ones.

risendead

Reaction score
The rigged outline is a bit much on the eyes. Seeing as the site is a final farewell it looks a bit to happy and excited. Like you can't wait to die just so you can say goodbye.

Just my opinion though. :happysad:

What if the person goes on vacation or is unable to respond to your e-mail for a period of time. The family might then see this e-mail in a different light especially if there were secrets. How about an option to have an away timer or something that will allow them to go on vacation and the e-mail to be auto verified for an extended time.

Unsure of how it works though since I didn't sign up. Just a thought.

begoby

Reaction score
Hello, thanks a lot for the feedback.
The point you raised is actually covered in the FAQ section. Users are allowed to set a longer period if they're going to be away on vacation so the email checks will not come so often.;)

Coonz

Reaction score
The rigged outline is a bit much on the eyes. Seeing as the site is a final farewell it looks a bit to happy and excited. Like you can't wait to die just so you can say goodbye.
amen to that

Totally blitz'd right now, couldn't have been any worse of an experience. Just maybe change the outline. Also, the header is a bit fuzzzzzzzzy :rant2: