Best Filesharing Client?

dragoneye_xp

Reaction score
:hsughno: What do you think the best filesharing client is?
Limewire? Bearshare? uTorrent? eMule? Something else?

dragoneye_xp

Reaction score
i should of said this in the first post but mine is BitTorrent, especially when I want to share a file. If you post your file on Demonoid, you usually start getting peers in less than an hour.
And because of that rapid responce, things like this are born:

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/370969/

But also, I like LimeWire 'cause it's the most reliable Gnutella client out there, but because it's made in Java, it's a bit of a resource hog. And sharing isn't as good as BitTorrent unless you're an ultrapeer. Other than that it's a'ight.

Last edited:

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
I use Azureus for connecting to BitTorrent. I like it because it's cross platform and I can setup a distributed download across my network using the LAN peer finder. I use my Windows 2003 server, my SuSE server and my Windows XP laptop to run 3 Azureus clients to maximize my download speeds.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Bearshare pro works really good but you have to pay for that. Morpheus works good for me (fast). Just depends on what you like.

PSP-Heaven

Reaction score
I use Azuerus for things you cant get in Limewire, but I use LimeWire for most things, because I have LimeWire Pro 4.10 with LimeWire Accelerator 4.10 and it kicks ass.