Best Forum Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nak44

Reaction score
Vbulletin because of all the features it has and the add-ons,skins and etc. that are made for it.

Nak44

Reaction score
obviously the paid ones are the best ones phpbb is way overrated even though is free and SMF is not that great if you want good boards you have to pay for them.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
if you want a free one, For me I like SMF because It's got lots of skins and it can automatically install some mods!

Jim

Reaction score
phpBB is good because its free, has a good list of available mods and its easy to make styles for it.
vBulletin is good because of the features it comes with from the start like attachments and quick reply, but making styles for vB is hard and its not free, unless you're looking at a nulled version. :X
I just plain don't like Invision Power Board.

Maurice

Reaction score
Vbulletin.... Its the best but sadly not free, and the 3.0.7 checks the home of vbulletin for your license , if its good you got no troubles, if it isn't... bye bye hosting account

Conor

Reaction score
Theory said:
vBulletin hands down.

-Auvee B.
I would have to agree. All the sites I see with vBulletin are great and run efficiently.

Maurice

Reaction score
SMF , just because you can set the permissions better then phpBB and don't worry, SMF will have allot of skins and mods... only it just has been released (without beta , ok)

Conor

Reaction score
ademonicbaby said:
SMF , just because you can set the permissions better then phpBB and don't worry, SMF will have allot of skins and mods... only it just has been released (without beta , ok)
Ok. Pick one. vBullentin or SMF? :p

sportman3333333

Red Sox Won!!!!!!
Reaction score
I wuold have to Vbulletin is features tough. SMF is really easy to administrate. There is a mod packager in SMF so you dont have to edit pages to put mods in.

nicholas

Reaction score
if we pick the best forum software regardless of whether its paid or free, vbulletin win handsdown with ipb a close second :D

if it is paid, vbulletin is the best
if it is free, smf :D

D

Danny23

I know this might be a stupid question but what does SMF stand for

Status
Not open for further replies.