Blog problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

moose

Reaction score
Any mod or admin who is able to help me here, please PM me.

I got a successful installation on a install.php file for a blog script (not saying since it would be greatfully easy to hack in if I posted that) so yeah, it installed but I got this when trying to go to the admin.php (And YES I deleted the install.php file.)

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@moosep.x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Help would be greatly apprechiated. Thanks in advance :wiggle:

Cynical

Reaction score
We can't really help you unless we know what you are trying to install exactly, so if the software has a support forum of its own (see the creator's website), try posting there.

I get this when I go to your blog for the admin.php page:
Not Found
The requested URL /blog/admin.php was not found on this server.
..and I get the internal server error problem when I go to the index page. Sorry, I can't really help but I suggest you check the software's support forums if they exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.