Boru Offline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

We are aware boru is currently offline and are working currently to fix the problem. We will update you here when it's resolved.

Last edited:

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
The datacenter is looking into the issue right now and we are awaiting an update from them, I'll keep you guys posted.

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
So here's the news as of now. Currently our RAID array has been corrupted and we are actively working on getting all the data restored from it and moved onto another server.

In order to prevent prolonged downtime, for those who have their own backups, we will be soon clearing the database and you can begin to re-register and restore your backups.

Keep checking back for further updates.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks to hours of work from Alex at SingleHop Boru is now back online and working. Due to the extent of damage to the array we thought Boru was gone along with the data and were prepping for another server to be put online. I will be making a new full backup of Boru at this time which will most likely cause some slowness. I'd also recommend anyone on this server to backup their files if they haven't already done so.

Once again, a huge thanks to Alex over at SH for working non stop on this server to get it back online. He likes Crown Royal whiskey if anyone feels like donating ;)

Edit::
Our main priority right now is making a full backup, there are millions of files and well over a terabyte of space to be transferred. This backup will most likely interfere with normal cPanel operations.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Just an update, backups are still running and will probably go for another 8-12 hours.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Backups completed a lot quicker than I previously thought.

Working on getting cPanel back to normal, may need to do an upgrade of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.