Brain wave

allinone

Reaction score
have any one tried brain waves......its a software which generates waves which you listen by headphones. they have many effects like sleep induction, reduction, mind refresh, energy booster....
i want to know your experience about it.....

Dan

Reaction score
I've never heard of it before, but it certainly sounds good.
If it can wake me up properly in the mornings before school, then I could definitely do with it.
Where can I get it from???!!!

matfor2

Reaction score
Brainwave generator is indeed a pretty cool bit of software. It affects individuals differently (I myself get very little from it, but sometimes it helps me sleep).

It works on the basic principles of Brainwave Entrainment, Wikipedia might be worth a look as the topic itself is quite interesting.

swirly

Reaction score
Another good product similar to this is Idoser. It does generally the same thing. People are classified as 3 groups; those who are ceseptible, those who weren't originally and those aren't. I doser deals with drug simulations though. But it does have some that give you a boost.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
uh this one was weird. I tried the self-hypnosis 2 and I nearly fell asleep lol

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I should try this some day. It would probably help with school quite a bit if it does what it's supposed to do and of course my headphones don't screw up the sound.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I noticed it is just an evaluation copy. I wonder how much it costs lol.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Cool but a bit weird.

I wonder how much it costs lol.
$40, but the you can continue using the trial after it has expired, you just have to wait ten seconds.

Nathan H

Reaction score
Hmmm, it seems to affect me the wrong way.
I tried the "Relaxation" one. and i got a headache? That can't be write. Well, time to try some of the others