Britney, Kevin need viewers

stealth_thunder

Reaction score
BEIJING, June 1 -- Britney Spears, who is expecting her first child later this year, has been warned her new reality TV show faces the axe unless it attracts more viewers.

TV bosses have told the pop babe that show "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic", which charts her relationship with second husband Kevin Federline, will be pulled from TV schedules unless its ratings improve.

A source is quoted by Britain's Daily Star newspaper as saying: "The worst thing is that the viewing figures are so low, she's upset that her fans don't seem to care anymore.

"It's painful for her that her fans have stopped listening to what she has to say."

Meanwhile the singer has been rapped by her mother for revealing a series of intimate sex secrets on the show.

"She condemned the show as ugly and a bad example to Britney's teenage sister, who shouldn't be exposed to these lurid sex secrets," a source reported.

"Britney and Kevin: Chaotic" is the complete brainchild of Federline and Spears. Spears stars along side husband Kevin in the show. The series uses never-before-seen home video footage shot by Britney and Kevin, beginning shortly after they met.

Spears says she hopes the show will give her fans a chance to know "what really happened rather than all the stories, which have been misconstrued by journalists in the past."

there's pictures view them
Code:
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2005-06/01/content_3028937.htm

can someone telling me why is this such a weird news???

n4tec

Reaction score
I think that aint news for me.. I am not a britney fan anyway... Poor Brit...

*4*

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
I caught a few minutes of the first episode a few weeks ago... and haven't seen it since. In my opinion, it's a poor rip on the Newlyweds with a home-movie twist. I'm not surprised it took a dive. There are hundreds of T.V. shows that never make it... she should be happy that her show is being aired and has ratings at all.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I don;t like her singing! Its also not strange. I just don't want to see about her life and how she is doing it is as simpple as that...