browser problem plz helo

Status
Not open for further replies.

zak92

Reaction score
hi i have a hosting account on x10 i have a major problem with my browser boith ie and ff
the problem is i cant see my site but using a web proxy i can see it clearly what could be the problem please help me this has been repeating for long tim

lambada

Reaction score
Can you please provide the site URL so we may try.

Try flushing your dns.
Start > run > type "cmd" without the quotes > type "ipconfig / flushdns" also without the quotes > Hit enter / return. Try acessing your site again.

disturbedart

Reaction score
Yes i recommend doing what lambada says, if that doesn't work wait awhile and the dns should reset its self and your site should run perfectly on both browsers

zak92

Reaction score
lambada said:
Can you please provide the site URL so we may try.

Try flushing your dns.
Start > run > type "cmd" without the quotes > type "ipconfig / flushdns" also without the quotes > Hit enter / return. Try acessing your site again.
thx but it still wont wsork i tried it it dont work

desipride.us.to thats the link if you all can help me it would be great this just so happens only wth my pc.
any help is appreciated thx a lot guys

Chris Z

Reaction score
sorry man, i have no idea what the problem would be

zak92

Reaction score
hmm thx guys but the changin of ns helped it but the question remains that y does that happen only to me is tere a prblem coz this had happened before like i already stated and when i changed the ns it helped from 1 to 2
technically what could cause this
also this happened on my old host plz help me this is pissing me off coz this prblem is not a good one lol

and i can also see it thru any webproxy

lambada

Reaction score
This has been happening to several people lately.

Also, please take down the imagehost script - it breaks the ToS. I will give you a day to remove it, but if it is seen by another account manager, they may not be so lenient.

zak92

Reaction score
will take down the script thanks for telling me and how can this problem be fixed its only that i cant visit my site only i just dont get it
and aboput the script i dont see it anywhere in the ToS please help me on this

typeRA

Reaction score
first clause under 1.Server usage advises you not to use webhosting services

"Personal accounts are to be used by the primary owner only. Personal account holders are not permitted resell, store or give away web-hosting services of their website to other parties. Web hosting services are defined as allowing a separate, third party to host content on the owner's web site"

Basically you and only you are allowed to upload and host content on your account unless given special permission by the owner or account manager

zak92

Reaction score
where can i apply for special permission please? till then ill cloz it thank you

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
You can not apply for special permission.
You are not allowed to host that kind of scripts, as it breaks the TOS, and x10hosting does not make exceptions between their members.

typeRA

Reaction score
dont quote me on this, but that shouldn't be a problem because the files wont be hosted on x10 but somewhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.