Calling eeryne with server issues, php problems server errors (500)

Status
Not open for further replies.

REBEL21

Reaction score
Hi,
I have recently noticed the amount of community help posts that have been repeated a million times, so i dcided to tell you whats going on and how to fix your problems!

DNS ISSUES - X10 SUBDOMAINS

If you are having prolems with your own domain check that:

Your nameservers to X10 are correct, the nameservers are as follows:

- ns1.x10hosting.com
- ns2.x10hosting.com

If you are having trouble with your x10 subdomain, i would suggest that you get a free domain at http://co.cc After you have signed up for the service register a domain you would like and change the name servers to the ones i have shown up above, then after this is changed, go to your x10 hosting account pnel click on the checkbox for your own domain put your domain into the required field and save your changes! After 24-48 hours the DNS servers around the world should have changed and your domain should now work!

HOSTING ACCOUNT BACKEND PROBLEMS ON THE X10 ACCOUNT MANAGMENT PAGE.

This has beenaused by the recent script changes and server moves if you are having this issue either wait till after christmas to see if the problem has fixed or post a support ticket to X10. The support site is at:

http://support.x10hosting.com

SERVER DOWNTIME.

There has ben a lot of server downtime on stoli server especially, but it also happens to every server, This is caused by abused accounts being deleted and high server usage, On the add-enhanced package there is only one server (stoli) tht is why you are getting the lot of downtim as it has to run everyones account!

If your website goes down check your server status, if it has gone down wait an hour or two if it hasnt been put back online either PM an admin or post a support ticket.

PHP PROBLEMS, SERVER ERRORS

Php:

there has been many complaints about their website that is coded in php has not beenfunctioning correctlyor they have been getting php errors, this is mainly caused by the php versions, thee were put in place to improve securit measures on x10 and stop abuse!

If your site gets a PHP error check out your x10 account panel, scroll down and find the PHP Version section if you only have the asic configuration you need to upgrade your config to intermediate, The advanced confi is only given out to members of x10 that ae higley trusted, members that have sed x10 for a long time and members th have a good experince ith php so if you dont have any of these dont try to get php advanced as you will be turned down!

If youget an error message when you apply for a php version upgrade, X10 haqve not recived yourupgrade application so i would suggest that you make a support ticket at the given address:

http://support.x10hosting.com

Server error mesages:

I have recenetly saw in the community help that many people have been getting the Internal server error 500 message especially users with phpbb or some php website, this is cause by a problem in your ht.access file found on your server, you will not be able to fix this your self so post a support ticket stating HT.ACCESS fault and tell them what had happened and a admin will fix it!

If you have any more issues i have not listed here seach the forums then post here and i will look into it for you since it is christmas!!!

Hope i have helped in some way,
Regards,
Jamie

:biggrin:;):biggrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.