Can anybody help to unsuspend my account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slalom

Reaction score
my my free website account is suspended due to inactivity more than one month, i login the forum yesterday, but now my account is still suspended, it seems that the system cannot unsuspend by account automatically even i login the forum again if i have already been suspended? I do not find any button to do so.

Can anybody help to unsuspend my account?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account still appeared to be suspended. I unsuspended your account for you and can see your website. Just remember to log in sometime once every month and stick around for a few minutes to make sure the system catches you.

For future reference, your account can be unsuspended from an Inactivity Suspension within your Account Panel

Last edited:

slalom

Reaction score
Your account still appeared to be suspended. I unsuspended your account for you and can see your website. Just remember to log in sometime once every month and stick around for a few minutes to make sure the system catches you.

For future reference, your account can be unsuspended from an Inactivity Suspension within your Account Panel

Thanks for you help. my account is not live.

Here i have a request, can you expose the unsuspension button to us if we are suspended by inactivity and login the forum again, or you can do something in the code to make it done automatically.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks for you help. my account is not live.

Here i have a request, can you expose the unsuspension button to us if we are suspended by inactivity and login the forum again, or you can do something in the code to make it done automatically.

Your account is not currently suspended now.

As for your request, the system already has that and already works that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.