Can I trust x10 hosting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coltongrubbs14

Reaction score
Can I trust x10's free web hosting? I will not use more than 100MB of disk space; and I most likely won't go over 1GB of bandwidth per month (If I do, I won't be going over 2GB of bandwidth).

I would buy paid hosting, but it's not worth it for the little resources my website requires.

Can I trust x10hosting as my hosting provider; and know that they won't "suspend" me for no apparent reason?

Thanks!

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you having any problems or were you ever suspended?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Hasn't had a chance to be yet, he just started today :p

The only suspension to really worry about (assuming you're not running a warez website or stealing stuff from other sites) is High Resource Usage, which can sometimes come up unexpectedly if the script(s) installed start using excessive CPU/Ram without warning. The good news is that's not a permanent one either; if needbe we can get the log files to try and see what caused it as well, or at the very least identify if it was CPU or Ram overage that caused the suspension :)

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If you
1.are careful about not to cross the High Resource Usage problem on the free servers and
2.if your files abide to TOS and
3.if you login(just login and no need to post) into forums just once in a month
X10 will host your site and you will be a real happy X10 hosting member.
X10 is one of its kind and a real nice hosting with great support team.Take my word...X10 tops all free hosts.

Can I trust x10's free web hosting? I will not use more than 100MB of disk space; and I most likely won't go over 1GB of bandwidth per month (If I do, I won't be going over 2GB of bandwidth).

I would buy paid hosting, but it's not worth it for the little resources my website requires.

Can I trust x10hosting as my hosting provider; and know that they won't "suspend" me for no apparent reason?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.