Can I use Teamspeak server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kansy

Community Advocate
Community Support
Prime Account
Reaction score
The question is simpli, Can I use a TS server on my website?

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
No because unless you have ssh access you cant. That would be another idea for corey, put the banners on teamspeak (It is free to host a server if you dont ask for payment).

Kansy

Community Advocate
Community Support
Prime Account
Reaction score
So I cant use it. I'am spanish and didn't understood this at all ->That would be another idea for corey, put the banners on teamspeak (It is free to host a server if you dont ask for payment).<--

Can you explain it another time plz

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
Teamspeak server requires that you own the server (If you want to host your own.),

I was just saying to corey if he reads this, perhaps this could be another source of revenue. Teamspeak servers are free to host if you dont ask for payment, and you can place the banner ads on them).

Kansy

Community Advocate
Community Support
Prime Account
Reaction score
okey thanks

jaygreentree

Reaction score
MicroProcessor said:
Teamspeak server requires that you own the server (If you want to host your own.),

I was just saying to corey if he reads this, perhaps this could be another source of revenue. Teamspeak servers are free to host if you dont ask for payment, and you can place the banner ads on them).
I'm not sure but wouldn't teamspeak cause more server problems due to the amount of resources required to run it? I would think it would require lots of ram/space if its anything like IRC.

Kansy

Community Advocate
Community Support
Prime Account
Reaction score
You only sinstall a program donloaded in it web which makes your pc a server which can e used. Every user who SPEAKS spends 640 kb more or less

Status
Not open for further replies.