can not access the login

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivan_onegamerz36

Reaction score
Took several days trying to access the login but I can not give me that error with ssl connection is not secure, just entering the control from x10hosting. Always I have to do from stark.cpanel etc. .. Here you have some pictures of the errors in the last few days, anyway doi him to continue anyway but still the error

error crhome:

ssl1.jpg

error firefox:

errossl.jpg

internet exporer etc = ...

doi and when to proceed anyway .. I get the blank page, an image here

erre.jpg

ESPAÑOL:

Llevo varios dias intentando acceder al login pero no puedo , me da error mediante ssl que la conexion no es segura , igual que al entrar al control desde x10hosting. siempre lo tengo que hacer desde stark.cpanel etc.. aqui os dejo unas imagenes de los errores producidos en los ultimos dias , de todas formas le doi a continuar de todos modos pero sigue el error

y cuando le doi a continuar de todos modos.. me sale la pagina en blanco , aqui una imagen

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Clear your browser cache and DNS cache (run command ipconfig /flushdns) and try again. There seems to be an error earlier that's fixed now.

You will still need to add an exception/Proceed Anyway, but the Account Panel should be working now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.