Can you delete them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I locked your last topic because you're permanently suspended - there's no reason for us to go in and delete them since you can't open another hosting account with us anyways.

If you need to use it with another host, change the DNS entries at your domain registrar.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Again, x10hosting doesn't need to do anything. You need to go to your domain registrar and change the dns entries to your new host.

alaa.asly37

Reaction score
look that

Addon Domain Additions

There was a problem creating the addondomain. Show Details
Error from park wrapper: domain.com is owned by another user.
<div class="details-noscript" id="details"> Error from park wrapper: domain.com is owned by another user. </div>

Last edited:

alaa.asly37

Reaction score
i have chosen to x10hosting because it is the best host that is why i hope that help me to continue my site

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You violated x10hosting's terms of service. There are consequences for that. Your addon domain is not going to be unlinked. Access to the account that it's on is permanently prohibited.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Wait for this account to automatically erase itself. This used to happen after a period of 14 days, however there is no idea -when- after the 14 days it'll erase it self. Until that happens though, we can't move the domain because you're not actually supposed to have the other account anyways.

alaa.asly37

Reaction score
thank you very much i hope to visit my site during this period
and i will work hard to be an effective on-site
http://sahara.x10.mx/

Status
Not open for further replies.