Cancel My hosting [Static]

Status
Not open for further replies.

misterspock

Reaction score
I am still on queue, but I would like to cancel my hosting, since I want advance hosting now (if so, I need to change the subdomain due to organizational purposes).

Thanks.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
You are aware that you can request an upgrade from static to advanced at any time once your account is created right?

If not, you can request an upgrade or downgrade at any time (cept maybe when your account is suspended) once your account is running. To be honest, I'd rather wait for my account to be created, then upgrade instead of drop out of the queue and rejoin at the end. Lord only knows how many people jumped in behind you that you'll have to wait for :S

mattyranks

Reaction score
also once your account is created you can change the subdomian name yourself from the account manager in the forums

misterspock

Reaction score
Oh really?! Oh okay! Don't cancel my account then...

Well the thing is... I would also like to change my username too! lets say from bob to john. is that possible?

Chris Z

Reaction score
actually, you no longer need to request a package switch, once you've received your hosting, you can go to the same place as you change your subdomain (Account -->Modify Account) to change your hosting package, but remember, you'll need the appropriate ads on ALL PAGES, otherwise you'll be suspended almost immediately

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes you can change your domain/subdomain, username, package, and email from that page.

mattyranks

Reaction score
If you are refering to your forum username, then i think you have to get an admin to do it

Chris Z

Reaction score
nope, you can also change that in the Modify Account script

mattyranks

Reaction score
well you learn something everyday

i always wondered where that feature was :)

Chris Z

Reaction score
alright...i believe there's no further discussion needed, as the question(s) was/were answered

so [/closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.