Reaction score
[B]cPanel Username:[/B] jreedx1
[
B]Subdomain:[/B] www.jreed.x10hosting.com
[
B]How long your account has been up:[/B] 1 day
[
B]Did you have the ads placed on every page:[/B] no

Was my account suspened? I'm not exactly sure but when i go to my address it says 'Page cannot be displayed' and I can't log into my cPanel because it doesn't come up either. If it was and it's because the ads weren't up. The reason they weren't was because I had 1 page up which was the index and all it said was working on site. Then i started putting the forum up and I was going to get that working, put the ads on the main page, then e-mail an admin for assistance for placing the ads on the forum. But then the FTP and the forum were being stupid and everything started going down hill, so i stopped for the night. Is it suspened or is there another problem?

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Your site is working and I can get to your cpanel. Are you behind a firewall ? Has it blocked you ? Maybe emptying your cookies and your temperary internet files will help you get back on track. If not one of the admins can check to see if you were blocked by the server firewall. You are not suspended. :)

josh757

Reaction score
uh, i think there is just something wrong with my computer at the moment. I can't view other x10hosting sites either. Which is weird because i can be on these forums with no problems at all. I'll check into some stuff on my computer

stuffradio

Reaction score
I am also having this exact problem, I don't know why it is, so please help me out here, I kind of want to get back to the development of my web site.

josh757

Reaction score
so any news on why this might be happening? since radio is having the same issues i'm sure it's not my computer. and i still cant visit/login to my site

Articz

Reaction score
will all i can say on this is that the support forums are on a different server. to the user accounts. i dont no if cleaning out your cookies would work but try it :)

josh757

Reaction score
Articz said:
will all i can say on this is that the support forums are on a different server. to the user accounts. i dont no if cleaning out your cookies would work but try it :)

already have, it didn't work :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.